Smart Polymer Composite Materials and Structures is a Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) project. This research experience will take place May 21 – July 27, 2018 at the Louisiana State University. Faculty from the departments of chemistry, mechanical engineering and civil engineering will mentor students. On-campus housing and up to $600 travel reimbursement will be provided as needed. For more information and to apply, please visit the website listed below. The deadline to apply is February 1, 2018.
• Shape memory polymers and self-healing. PI: Guoqiang Li
• Materials science and analytical chemistry. PI: Isiah Warner
• Composite structures and non-destructive testing. PI: Ayman Okeil
• Polymer synthesis and polymer composites. PI: John Pojman
• Polymer characterization. PI: Gerald Schneider
• Modeling of composite materials. PI: George Voyiadjis
• Smart polymers. PI: Donghui Zhang
We especially seek applications from women and groups traditionally underrepresented in STEM disciplines.
Dr. Asher is one of the nation’s foremost authorities on the graduate admission process. Hundreds of [ ]